Loading...
CC 2011 Election; Canvass of VotesAgenda Item No: Special Meeting Date: Dec. 5, 2011 SAN RAFAEL CITY COUNCIL AGENDA REPORT Department: City Clerk Prepared by: Esther Beirne City Manager Approvalf SUBJECT: a) RESOLUTION DECLARING CANVASS OF RETURNS AND RESULTS OF , CONSOLIDATED GENERAL MUNICIPAL ELECTION HELD ON NOVEMBER 8, 2011 b) SWEARING-IN CEREMONIES: The following to be sworn in by Albert J. Boro, Mayor Paul M. Cohen, Board of Education Trustee Linda M. Jackson, Board of Education Trustee Greg Knell, Board of Education Trustee Damon Connolly, Councilmember Andrew McCullough, Councilmember Robert F. Epstein, City Attorney Esther Beirne, City Clerk and Assessor Gary Phillips, Mayor RECOMMENDATION: It is recommended that the City Council adopt the Resolution Declaring Canvass of Returns and Results of Consolidated General Municipal Election held on November 8, 2011. SUMMARY/BACKGROUND: The City of San Rafael held a Consolidated General Municipal Election on Tuesday, November 8, 2011. The following were elected for a full term of four years each: Gary Phillips, Mayor Damon Connolly, Councilmember Andrew McCullough, Councilmember Robert F. Epstein, City Attorney Esther Beirne, City Clerk and Assessor FOR CITY CLERK ONLY File No.: `=j Council Meeting: !�_l Disposition: C: SAN RAFAEL CITY COUNCIL AGENDA REPORT / Pape: 2 Pursuant to Sections 5326 and 5328 of the Education Code, an election was not held in the San Rafael Elementary School District and the San Rafael High School District on Tuesday, the 8th day of November, 2011, as the following three persons who were nominated for the three Trustee positions on the San Rafael Board of Education assume office by Operation of Law, for full terms of four years each, and will be sworn in on Monday, December 5, 2011. Paul M. Cohen, Board of Education Trustee Linda M. Jackson, Board of Education Trustee Greg Knell, Board of Education Trustee Attached is a Resolution Declaring Canvass of Returns and Results of Consolidated General Municipal Election held on November 8, 2011, for adoption by the City Council. For your information, the City of San Rafael had a 40.47% percent turnout of voters in this election, or 11,242, based on 27,780 registered voters in the City of San Rafael as of the close of registration on October 24, 2011. ACTION: Adopt Resolution. Enclosures wordlcity clerk worktagenda related\Canvass of Returns 2011 -item RESOLUTION NO. 13270 RESOLUTION OF THE CITY COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF SAN RAFAEL DECLARING CANVASS OF RETURNS AND RESULTS OF CONSOLIDATED GENERAL MUNICIPAL ELECTION HELD ON NOVEMBER S, 2011 WHEREAS, in pursuance of law and the Charter of the City of San Rafael, there was held in said City on Tuesday, the 8"' day of November, 2011, a consolidated general municipal election to elect municipal officers, at which election the offices to be filled and the candidates for such offices were as follows: FOR MAYOR (One to be elected for a full tenn of four years) GREG BROCKBANK GARY PHILLIPS FOR CITY COUNCIL: (Two to be elected for a full tenn of four years each) DAMON CONNOL,LY WHITNEY S. HOYT SAMANTHA SARGENT ANDREW MCCULLOUGH FOR CITY ATTORNEY: (One to be elected for a full tenn of four years) ROBERT F. EPSTEIN FOR CITY CLERK AND ASSESSOR: (One to be elected for a full tenn of four years) ESTHER BEIRNE WHEREAS, pursuant to Sections 5326 and 5328 of the Education Code, an election was not held in the San Rafael Elementary School District and the San Rafael High School District on Tuesday, the 8th day of November, 2011 as the following three persons who were nominated for the three Trustee positions on the San Rafael Board of Education assume office by Operation of Law to the San Rafael Board of Education, for full terms of four years each, and will be sworn in on Monday, December 5, 2011 . FOR TRUSTEES, SAN RAFAEL BOARD OF EDUCATION: PAUL. M. COHEN LINDA M. JACKSON GREG KNELIL Zj ORIGINAL WHEREAS, said consolidated general municipal election was held on Tuesday, November 8, 2011, in accordance with law and the votes thereat received and canvassed, and the returns thereof ascertained, detennined and declared in all respects as required by law; NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED by the Council of the City of San Rafael, as follows: 1. That the City Clerk of the City of San Rafael be, and is hereby instructed to enter this resolution on the minutes of the Council as a statement of the results of said election. 2. That the whole number of votes cast at said election was 11,242 votes. That the total number of votes cast for municipal offices at said election in said City was 11,242 3. That the names of the persons voted for and the respective offices to be filled, for which ballots were cast, and the number of votes given in each precinct and by votes by mail to each of said persons was as detailed in Exhibit A, attached. 4. That at said consolidated general municipal election the following named persons received the largest number of votes for the following offices, respectively, and were, therefore, duly elected to the respective office for which they were respective candidates, and each of said persons having received the Largest number of votes cast for any person for such office is hereby declared to be fully and regularly elected to such office, respectively for the term commencing December 5, 2011, and the City Clerk is hereby directed to issue a Certificate of Election to each of said persons, certifying his/her election to the office appearing after his/her name, and to administer or direct administration to each of said persons the oath of office prescribed by the Constitution and laws of the State of California and the Charter of said City, to wit: Gary Phillips Mayor Damon Connolly Councilmember Andrew McCullough Councilmember Robert F. Epstein City Attorney Esther Beimc City Clerk and Assessor 5. That the following assume office by Operation of Law, and will be sworn in on December 5, 2011: N Paul M. Cohen Trustee, San Rafael Board of Education Linda M. Jackson Trustee, San Rafael Board of Education Greg Knell Trustee, San Rafael Board of Education 6. That all vote by mail ballots have been duly received and canvassed in time, form and manner as required by law. 1, ESTHER BEIRNE, Clerk of the City of San Rafael, hereby certify that the foregoing resolution was duly and regularly introduced and adopted at a special meeting of the Council of said City held on Monday, the 5th day of December, 2011 by the following vote, to wit: AYES: COUNCILMEMBERS: Brockbank, Connolly, Heller, Levine & Mayor Boro NOES: COUNCILMEMBERS: None ABSENT: COUNCILMEMBERS: None '506twiz Ameg-C.'. - ESTHER BEIRNE, City Clerk word"city clerk work\agenda related\c an v ass of'returns reso 20 11 3 CERTIFICATE OF CANVASS OF VOTE I, ELAINE GINNOLD, Registrar of Voters, County of Marin, State of California, do hereby certify that on November 28, 2011, 1 canvassed the vote cast at the Uniform District Election held on November 8, 2011, and the results of said canvass are as follows: (See Attached) IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have set my hand and affixed my official seal on the 28th day of November, 2011. ELAINE GINNOLD Registrar of Voters MARIN COUNTY - ELECTIONS DEPARTMENT Date: 11/28/11 Time: 11:20:50 UNIFORM DISTRICT ELECTION Page:1 of 4 NOVEMBER 8, 2011 OFFICIAL FINAL STATEMENT OF VOTES CAST Citv of San Rafael - Mavor TURN OUT Reg. Voters Cards Cast % Turnout Jurisdiction Wide 0001001 Polling 1171 131 11.19% VBM 1171 287 24.51% Total 1171 418 35.70% 0001002 Polling 2 0 0.00% VBM 2 0 0.00% Total 2 0 0.00% 0001003 Polling1932 277 14.34°% VBM 1932 568 29.40% Total 1932 845 43.74% 0001004 Polling 929 121 13.02% VBM 929 279 30.03% Total 929 400 43.06% 0001005 Polling 1505 117 7.77% VBM 1505 320 21.26% Total 1505 437 29.04% 0001006 Polling 2877 358 12.44% VBM 2877 923 32.08% Total 2877 1281 44.53% 0001007 Polling 900 91 10.11% VBM 900 359 39.89% Total 900 450 50.00% 0001008 Polling 1367 129 9.44% VBM 1367 373 27.29% Total 1367 502 36.72°1% 0001009 Polling 1861 248 13.33% VBM 1861 603 32.40% Total 1861 851 45,73% 0001010 Polling 1023 70 6.84% VBM 1023 266 26.00% "Total 1023 336 32.84% 0001011 Polling 1022 110 10.76% VBM 1022 281 27.50% Total 1022 391 38.26% 0001012 Polling 919 106 11.53% VBM 919 296 32.21% Total 919 402 43.74% 0001013 Polling 945 121 12,80% VBM 945 297 31.43% "Total 945 418 44.23% 0001014 Polling 1010 1 1 1 1099% VBM 1010 345 34.16% Total 1010 456 45.15% 04001015 Polling 1355 150 1 L07%f VBM 1355 505 37.2/%1 MARIN COUNTY - ELECTIONS DEPARTMENT Date: 11/2 8/11 UNIFORM DISTRICT ELECTION Time:11:2of4 Page:2 of 4 NOVEMBER 8, 2011 OFFICIAL FINAL STATEMENT OF VOTES CAST Citv of San Rafael - Mavor TURN OUT Reg, Voters Cards Cast % Turnout Total 1355 655 48.34% 0001016 Polling 1315 176 13.38% VBM 1315 482 36.65% Total 1315 658 50.04% 0001 1t 0 Polling 409 53 12.96% VBM 409 194 47.43% Total 409 247 60.39% 0001112 Polling 438 16 3.65% VBM 438 82 18.72% Total 438 98 22.37% 0001124 Polling 803 91 1133% VBM 803 249 31.01 % Total 803 340 4234% 0001126 Polling 437 29 6.64% VBM 437 116 26.54% Total 437 145 33.18% 0002022 Polling 1427 169 11.84% VBM 1427 335 23.48% Total 1427 504 35.32% 0002023 Polling 34 6 17.65% VBM 34 0 OM% Total 34 6 17.65% 0002024 Polling 1791 205 11,45% VBM 1791 474 26.47% Total 1791 679 37,91% 0002907 Polling 668 59 8.83% VBM 668 116 17.37% Total 668 175 26.20% 0004021 Polling 1640 137 8.35% VBM 1640 411 25.06% Total 1640 548 33.41 Total Polling 27780 3081 11.09% MARIN COUNTY - ELECTIONS DEPARTMENT Date: 11/28/11 Time: 11:20:51 UNIFORM DISTRICT ELECTION Page:3 of NOVEMBER 8, 2011 OFFICIAL FINAL STATEMENT OF VOTES CAST City of San Rafael - Mayor City of San Rafael - Mayor Reg, Voters Times Counted Total Votes GREG BROCKBANK GARY PHILLIPS Write -In Votes .Jurisdiction Wide 0001001 Polling 1171 131 129 68 52.71% 60 46.51% 1 0.78% VBM 1171 287 278 132 47.48% 146 52.52% 0 0.00% Total 1171 418 407 200 49.14% 206 50.61% l 0.25% 0001002 Polling 2 0 0 0 - 0 - 0 - VBM ' 0 0 0 0 0 Total 2 0 0 0 0 0 0001003 Polling 1932 277 274 124 45.26% 147 53.65% 3 1.09% VBM 1932 568 564 244 43.26% 316 56.03% 4 0.71% Total 1932 845 838 368 43.91% 463 55.25% 7 0.84% 0001004 Polling 929 121 121 47 38.84% 74 61.16% 0 0.00% VBM 929 279 269 99 36.80% 170 6320% 0 0.00% Total 929 400 390 146 37.44% 244 6256% 0 0.00% 0001005 Polling 1505 117 112 63 56.25% 49 43.75% 0 0.00% VBM 1505 320 315 171 54.29% 142 45.08% 2 0.63% Total 1505 437 427 234 54.80% 191 44.73% 2 0.47% 0001006 Polling 2877 358 354 176 49.72% 177 50.00% 1 0.28% VBM 2877 923 909 361 39.71% 545 59.96% 3 0.33% Total 2877 1281 1263 537 42.52% 722 57.17% 4 0.32% 0001007 Polling 900 91 90 37 41.11% 53 58.89% 0 0.00% VBM 900 359 348 129 37.07% 217 62.36% 2 0.57% Total 900 450 438 166 37.90% 270 61.64% 2 0.46% 0001008 Polling 1367 129 126 86 68.25% 40 31.75% 0 0.00% VBM 1367 373 360 185 51.39% 175 48.61% 0 0.00% Total 1367 502 486 271 55.76% 215 44.24% 0 0.00% 0001009 Polling 1,861 248 245 105 42.86% 140 57.14% 0 0.00% VBM 1861 603 582 220 37.80% 360 61.86% 2 0.34% Total 1861 851 827 325 39.30% 500 60.46% 2 0.24% 0001010 Polling 1023 70 69 43 62.32% 25 36.23% 1 1.45% VBM 1023 266 262 107 40.84% 154 58.78% 1 0.38% Total 1023 336 331 150 45.32% 179 54.08% 2 0.60% 0001011 Polling 1022 110 107 63 58.88% 43 40.19% 1 0.93% VBM 1022 281 277 150 54.15% 126 45.49% 1 0.36% Total 1022 391 384 213 55.47% 169 44.01% 2 0.52% 0001012 Polling 919 106 105 49 46.67% 56 53,33% 0 0.00% VBM 919 296 291 124 4261% 167 57.39% 9 0.00% Total 919 402 396 173 43.69% 223 56.31% 0 0.00% 0001013 Polling 945 121 114 40 33.61% 74 66.3940 0 0.00% VBM 945 297 295 95 3220°% 199 67.46% 1 0.34% Total 945 418 414 135 32.6141 278 67.15% 1 0.24% 0001014 Polling 1010 111 111 53 47.750% 58 52.25% 0 0.04% VBM 1010 345 336 106 31.55% 230 68.45% 0 0.00% Total 1010 456 447 159 35.57% 288 64.43% 0 0.00% 0001015 Polling 1355 150 150 42 28,00% 108 72.00% 0 0.00% VBM 1355 505 488 157 32.17°. 330 67.62% 1 0.20% MARIN COUNTY - ELECTIONS DEPARTMENT Date: 11/28/11 Time: 11:20:51 UNIFORM DISTRICT ELECTION Page:4 of 4 NOVEMBER 8, 2011 OFFICIAL FINAL STATEMENT OF VOTES CAST City of San Rafael - Mayor City of San Rafael - Mayor Reg. Voters Times Counted Total Votes GREG BROCKBANK GARY PHILLIPS Write -In Votes Total 1355 655 638 199 31.19% 438 68.65% 1 0.16% 0001016 Polling 1315 176 174 67 38.51% 106 60.97% 1 0.57% VBM 1315 482 473 155 32.77% 318 67.23% 0 0.00% Total 1315 658 647 222 34.31% 424 65.53% 1 0.15% 0001110 Polling 409 53 50 17 34.00% 33 66.00% 0 0.00% VBM 409 194 189 61 32.28% 128 67.72% 0 0.00% Total 409 247 239 78 32.64% 161 67.36% 0 0.00% 0001112 Polling 438 16 16 7 43.75% 9 5625% 0 0.00% VBM 438 82 So 43 53.75% 36 45.00% 1 L25% Total 438 98 96 50 52.08% 45 46.88% 1 1.04% 0001124 Polling 803 91 90 42 46.67% 48 53.33% 0 0.00% VBM 803 249 237 94 39.66% 141 59.49% 2 0.84% Total 803 340 327 136 41.59% 189 57.80% 2 0.61% 0001126 Polling 437 29 29 8 27.59% 21 72.41% 0 0.00% VBM 437 116 113 53 46.90% 60 53.10% 0 0.00% Total 437 145 142 61 42.96% 81 57.04% 0 0.00% 0002022 Polling 1427 169 169 116 68.64% 53 31.36% 0 0.00% VBM 1427 335 328 184 56.10% 141 42.99% 3 0.91% Total 1427 504 497 300 60.36% 194 39.03% 3 0.60% 0002023 Polling 34 6 6 1 16.67% 5 83.33% 0 0.00% VBM 34 0 0 00 0 Total 34 6 6 1 16.67% 5 83.33% 0 0.00% 0002024 Polling 1791 205 201 117 5821% 84 41.79% 0 0.00% VBM 1791 474 458 217 47.38% 239 52,18% 2 0.44% Total 1791 679 659 334 50.68% 323 49.01% 2 0.30% 0002907 Polling 668 59 59 44 74.58% 15 25.42% 0 0.00% VBM 668 116 114 75 65.79% 39 3421% 0 0.00% Total 668 175 173 119 68.79% 54 31.21% 0 0.00% 0004021 Polling 1640 137 136 86 63.24% 48 35.29% 2 1.47% VBM 1640 411 407 220 54.05% 185 45.45% 2 0.49% Total 1640 .548 543 306 56.35% 233 42.91% 4 0.74% Total Polling 27780 3081 3042 1501 49.34% 1531 50.33% 10 0.33% VBM 127780 8161 7973 3382 42.42% 4564 57.24% 27 0.34% Total 1 27780 11242 11015 4883 44.33% 6095 55,33% 37 0.34% MARIN COUNTY - ELECTIONS DEPARTMENT Date: 11/28/11 Time: 11:21:09 UNIFORM DISTRICT ELECTION Page:l of NOVEMBER 8, 2011 OFFICIAL FINAL STATEMENT OF VOTES CAST City of San Rafael - Member, City Council TURN OUT Reg, Voters Cards Cast % Turnout 0001001 Polling1 171 131 11.19% VBM 1171 287 24.51% Total 1171 418 35.70`%0 0001002 Polling 2 0 0.00% VBM 2 0 0.00% Total 2 0 0.00% 0001003 Polling 1932 277 14.34% VBM 1932 568 29.40% Total 1932 845 43.74% 0001004 Polling 929 121 13.02% VBM 929 279 30.03% Total 929 400 43.06% 0001005 Polling 1505 117 7.77% VBM 1505 320 21.26% Total 1505 437 29.04% 0001006 Polling 2877 358 12.44% VBM 2877 923 32.08% Total 2877 1281 44.53% 0001007 Polling 900 91 10.11% VBM 900 359 39.89% Total 900 450 50.00% 0001008 Polling 1367 129 9.44% VBM 1367 373 27.29% Total 1367 502 36.72% 0001009 Polling 1861 248 13.33% 0001010 Polling 1023 70 6.84% VBM 1023 266 26.00% Total 1023 336 32.84% 0001011 Palling 1022 110 10.76% VBM 1022 281 27.50% Total 1022 391 38.26% 0001012 Polling 919 106 1 1.53% VBM 919 296 32.21% Total 919 402 43.74% 0001013 Polling 945 121 12.80% VBM 945 297 31.430 "Total 945 418 44.23% 000€014 Polling 1010 111 10.99% VBM 1010 345 34.16% Total 1010 456 45.15% 07001015 Polling 1355 150 11,07% VBM 1355 505 37.27%'0 MARIN COUNTY - ELECTIONS DEPARTMENT Date: 11/28/11 Time: 11:21:09 UNIFORM DISTRICT ELECTION Page:2 of 6 NOVEMBER 8, 2011 OFFICIAL FINAL STATEMENT OF VOTES CAST City of San Rafael - Member, City Council TURN OUT Reg. Voters Cards Cast( % Turnout Total 1355 655 48,34% 0001016 437 29 6.64% Polling 1315 176 13.38% VBM 1315 482 36.65% Total 1315 658 50.04% 0001110 1427 169 11.84% Polling 409 53 12.96% VBM 409 194 47.43% Total 409 247 60.39% 0001112 34 6 17.65% Polling 438 16 3.65% VBM 438 82 18.72% Total 438 98 22.37% 0001124 1791 205 11,45% Polling 803 91 11.33% 0001126 Polling 437 29 6.64% VBM 437 116 26.54% Total 437 145 33.18% 0002022 Polling 1427 169 11.84% VBM 1427 335 23.48% Total 1427 504 35.32% 0002023 Polling 34 6 17.65% VBM 34 0 0.00% Total 34 6 I T65% 0002024 Polling 1791 205 11,45% VBM 1791 474 26.47% Total 1791 679 37.91% 0002907 Polling 668 59 8.83% VBM 668 116 17.37% Total 668 175 26.20% 0004021 Polling 1640 137 8.35% VBM 1640 411 25.06% Total 1640 548 33.41% Total Polling 27780 3081 11.09°fo VBM 27780 8161 29.38°0 Total 27780 11242 40.47% Tata€ 1010 456 783 253 32.31% 0001015 Polling 355 150 260 95 36.54/0 VBM 1355 505 867 286 32.99% 98 12.52% 27 10.38% 115 13.26% 99 12.64% 28 10.77% 116 13.38% MARIN COUNTY - ELECTIONS DEPARTMENT Date: 11/28/11 Time: 11:21:09 UNIFORM DISTRICT ELECTION Page:3 of 6 NOVEMBER 8, 2011 OFFICIAL FINAL STATEMENT OF VOTES CAST City of San Rafael - Member, City Council City of San Rafael - Member, City Council Reg. Voters Times Counted Total Votes DAMON CONNOLLY WHITNEY S. HOYT SAMANTHA SARGENT Jurisdiction Wide 0001001 Polling 1171 131 225 86 38.22% 47 20.89% 29 12.89% VBM 1171 287 492 198 40.24% 84 17,07% 43 8.74% Total 1171 418 717 284 39.61% 131 18.27% 72 10.04% 0001002 Polling 2 0 0 0 - 0 - 0 - VBM 2 0 0 0 0 0 Total 2 0 0 0 - 0 0 0001003 Polling 1932 277 468 177 37.82% 73 15.60% 58 12.39% VBM 1932 568 1004 378 37.65% 167 16.63% 116 11.55% Total 1932 845 1472 555 37.70% 240 16.30% 174 11.82% 0001004 Polling 929 121 214 71 33.18% 35 16.36% 28 13,08% VBM 929 279 466 170 36,48% 55 11.80% 56 12.02% Total 929 400 680 241 35.44% 90 1124% 84 12.35% 0001005 Polling 1505 117 201 81 4030% 36 1791% 30 14.93% VBM 1505 320 537 182 33.89% 112 20.86% 90 16.76% Total 1505 437 738 263 35.64% 148 20.05% 120 16.26% 0001006 Polling 2877 358 609 257 42.20% 112 18,39% 66 10.84% VBM 2877 923 1610 594 36.89% 295 18.32% 210 13.04% Total 2877 1281 2219 851 38.35% 407 18.34% 276 12.44% 0001007 Polling 900 91 153 52 33.99% 30 19.61% 18 11.76% VBM 900 359 621 242 38.97% 97 15.62% 67 10.79% Total 900 450 774 294 3798%0 127 16.41% 85 1098% 0001008 Polling 1367 129 221 105 47.51% 30 13.57% 28 12.67%a VBM 1367 373 624 255 40.87% 95 15.22% 78 12.50% Total 1367 502 845 360 42.60% 125 14.79% 106 12.54% 0001009 Polling 1861 248 442 200 45.25% 64 14.48% 36 8.14% VBM 1861 603 1037 431 41.56% 158 15.24% 97 9.35% Total 1861 851 1479 631 42.66% 222 15.01% 133 8.99% 0001010 Polling 1023 70 123 55 44,72% 25 20.33% 20 16.26% VBM 1023 266 459 166 36.17% 90 19.61% 70 15.25% Total 1023 336 582 221 37.97% 115 19.76% 90 15.46% 0001011 Polling 1022 110 188 70 37.23% 36 19.15% 22 11.70% VBM 1022 281 494 158 31.98% 93 18.83% 82 16.60% Total 1022 391 682 228 33.43%s 129 18.91% 104 15.25% 0001012 Polling 919 106 188 75 39.89% 35 18.62%a 25 13.30%s VBM 919 296 528 148 37.5040 63 11.93% 64 12.12% Total 919 402 716 273 38.13% 98 13.69% 89 12.43°x0 0001013 Polling 945 121 198 63 31.82% 29 14.65% 24 12.12% VBM 945 297 73 14.34% 67 13.16% Total 945 418 777 238 33.66% 102 14.43°0 91 12.87% 0001014 Polling 1010 111 189 58 30.69% 31 16.40% 20 10,58% VBM 1010 345 594 195 32.83% 67 11.28% 79 1330% Tata€ 1010 456 783 253 32.31% 0001015 Polling 355 150 260 95 36.54/0 VBM 1355 505 867 286 32.99% 98 12.52% 27 10.38% 115 13.26% 99 12.64% 28 10.77% 116 13.38% Total MARIN COUNTY - ELECTIONS DEPARTMENT 548 Date: 11/28/11 354 37.30% 171 18.02% 116 12.221% Total Time: 11:21:09 UNIFORM DISTRICT ELECTION Polling 27780 3081 5289 2020 38.19% 899 Page:4 of 6 695 13.14% VBM NOVEMBER 8, 2011 8161 14108 5129 36.36% 2291 OFFICIAL FINAL STATEMENT OF VOTES CAST 1888 13.38% Total 27780 City of San Rafael - Member, City Council 19397 7149 36.86% 3190 16.45% City of San Rafael - Member, City Council 13.32% Reg. Voters Times Counted Total Votes DAMON CONNOLLY WHITNEY S. HOYT SAMANTHA SARGENT Total 1355 655 1127 381 33.81% 142 12.60% 144 12.78% 0001016 Polling 1315 176 297 95 31.99% 46 15.49% 32 10.77% VBM 1315 482 837 276 32.97% 111 13.26% 99 11.83% Total 1315 658 1134 371 32.72% 157 13.84% 131 11.55% 0001110 Polling 409 53 81 37 45.68% 8 9.88% 8 9.88% VBM 409 194 336 133 39.58% 40 11.90% 40 11.90% Total 409 247 417 170 40.77% 48 11.51% 48 11.51% 0001112 Polling 438 16 32 13 40.63% 5 15.63% 5 15.63% VBM 438 82 143 54 37.76% 26 18.18% 21 14.69% Total 438 98 175 67 3829% 31 17.71% 26 14.86% 0001124 Polling 803 91 158 62 39.24% 21 13.29% 22 13.92% VBM 803 249 419 160 38.19% 66 15.75% 59 14.08010 Total 803 340 577 222 38.47% 87 15.08% 81 14.04% 0001126 Polling 437 29 53 22 41.51% 5 9,43% 4 7.55% VBM 437 116 195 66 33.85% 36 18.46% 30 15.38% Total 437 145 248 88 35.48% 41 16.53% 34 13.71% 0002022 Polling 1427 169 301 116 38.54% 56 18.60% 70 23.26% VBM 1427 335 578 200 34.60% 108 18.69% 121 20.93% Total 1427 504 879 316 35.95% 164 18.66% 191 21.73% 0002023 Polling 34 6 9 2 22.22% 2 2222% 2 22.22% VBM 34 0 0 0 0 0 Total 34 6 9 2 22.22% 2 22.22% 2 22.22% 0002024 Polling 1791 205 356 111 31.18% 78 2191% 70 19.66% VBM 1791 474 835 279 33.41% 168 20.12% 145 17.37% Total 1791 679 1191 390 32.75% 246 20.65% 215 18.05% 0002907 Polling 668 59 96 33 34.38% 19 19.79% 24 25.009/o VBM 668 116 201 63 31.34% 50 24.88% 48 23.88% Total 668 175 297 96 32.32% 69 23.23% 72 24.24% 0004021 Polling 1640 137 227 84 37.00% 49 21.59% 26 11.45% VBM 1640 411 722 270 37.40% 122 16.90% 90 12.47% Total 1640 548 949 354 37.30% 171 18.02% 116 12.221% Total Polling 27780 3081 5289 2020 38.19% 899 17.00% 695 13.14% VBM 27780 8161 14108 5129 36.36% 2291 16.24% 1888 13.38% Total 27780 11242 19397 7149 36.86% 3190 16.45% 2583 13.32% MARIN COUNTY - ELECTIONS DEPARTMENT Date: 11/28/11 Time: 11:21:09 UNIFORM DISTRICT ELECTION Page:5 of 6 NOVEMBER 8, 2011 OFFICIAL FINAL STATEMENT OF VOTES CAST City of San Rafael - Member, City Council City of San Rafael - Member, City Council ANDREW Write -In Votes MCCULLOUGII Jurisdiction Wide 0001001 Polling 62 27.56% 1 0.44% VBM 167 33.94% 0 0.00% Total 229 31.94% 1 0.14% 0001002 Polling 0 - 0 - VBM 0 0 Total 0 0 0001003 Polling 159 33,97% 1 0.21% VBM 337 33.57% 6 0.60% Total 496 33.70% 7 0.48% 0001004 Polling 80 37.38% 0 0.00% VBM 185 39.70% 0 0.00% Total 265 38.97% 0 0.00% 0001005 Polling 54 26.87% 0 0.00% VBM 145 27.00% 8 1.49% Total 199 26.96% 8 1.08% 0001006 Polling 173 28.41% 1 0.16% VBM 510 31.68% 1 0.06% Total 683 30,78% 2 0.09% 0001007 Polling 53 34,64% 0 0.00% VBM 214 34.46% 1 0.16% Total 267 34.50% 1 0.13% 0001008 Polling 58 26.24% 0 0.00% VBM 196 31.41% 0 0.00% Total 254 30.06% 0 0.00% 0001009 Polling 142 32.13% 0 0.00% VBM 351 33.85% 0 0.00% Total 493 33.33% 0 0.00% 0001010 Polling 23 18.70% 0 0.00% VBM 131 28.54% 2 0.44% Total 154 26.46% 2 0.34% 0001011 Polling 60 31.91% 0 0.00% VBM 159 32.19% 2 0.40% Total 219 32.11% 2 0.29% 0001012 Polling 53 28.19% 0 0.00% VBM 203 38.45% 0 0.00% Total 256 35.75% 0 0.00%n 0001013 Polling 82 41.41% 0 4.00% VBM 194 38.11% 0 0.001-6, Total 276 39.04% 0 0.00% 0001014 Polling 80 42.33% 0 0.00% VBM 253 42.59%a 0 0.00% Total 333 42,53% 0 0.00% 4001015 Polling 110 42.311,6 0 0.009/a VBM 348 40.14% 2 0.23% MARIN COUNTY - ELECTIONS DEPARTMENT Date: 11/28/11 UNIFORM DISTRICT ELECTION Time: 11:21: Page:6 of 6 6 NOVEMBER 8, 2011 OFFICIAL FINAL STATEMENT OF VOTES CAST City of San Rafael - Member, City Council City of San Rafael - Member, City Council ANDREW McCULLOUGH Write -In Votes Total 458 40.64% 2 0.18% 0001016 Polling 124 41.75% 0 0.00% VBM 351 41.94% 0 0.00% Total 475 41.89% 0 0.00% 0001110 Polling 28 34.57% 0 0.00% VBM123 36.61% 0 0.00% Total 151 36.2I% 0 0.00% 0001112 Polling 9 28.13% 0 0.00% VBM 42 29.37% 0 0.00% Total 51 29.14% 0 0.00% 0001124 Polling 53 33.54% 0 0.00% VBM 133 31.74% 1 0.24% Total 186 32?4% 1 0.17% 0001126 Polling 22 41.51% 0 0.00% VBM 63 32.31% 0 0.00% Total 85 34.27% 0 0.00% 0002022 Polling 58 19.27% 1 0.33% VBM 148 25.61% 1 0.17% Total 206 23.44% 2 0.23% 0002023 Polling 3 33.33% 0 0.00% VBM 0 0 Total 3 33.33% 0 0.00% 0002024 Polling 97 27.25% 0 0.00% VBM 242 28.98% 1 0.12% Total 339 28.46% 1 0.08% 0002907 Polling 19 19.79% 1 1.04% VBM 40 19.90% 0 0.00% Total 59 19.87% 1 0.34% 0004021 Polling 68 29.96% 0 0.00% VBM 234 32.41% 6 0.83% Total 302 31.82°ia 6 0.63% Total Polling 1670 31.57% 5 0.09°io MARIN COUNTY - ELECTIONS DEPARTMENT Date: 11/28/11 UNIFORM DISTRICT ELECTION Time: 11: I off Page: of 4 NOVEMBER 8, 2011 OFFICIAL FINAL STATEMENT OF VOTES CAST City of San Rafael - City Attorney TURN OUT Reg. Voters Cards Cast % Turnout 0001001 Polling1171 131 11.19% VBM 1171 287 2451% Total 1171 418 35.70% 0001002 Polling 2 0 0.00% VBM 2 0 0.00% Total 2 0 0.00% 0001003 Polling 1932 277 1434% VBM 1932 568 29.40% Total 1932 845 43.74% 0001004 Polling 929 121 13.02% VBM 929 279 30.03% Total 929 400 43.06% 0001005 Polling 1505 117 7.77% VBM 1505 320 21.26% Total 1505 437 29.04% 0001006 Polling 2877 358 12.44% VBM 2877 923 32.08% Total 2877 1281 44.53% 0001007 Polling 900 91 10.11% VBM 900 359 39.89% Total 900 450 50.00% 0001008 Polling 1367 129 9.44% VBM 1367 373 27.29% Total 1367 502 36.72% 0001009 Polling 1861 248 13.33% VBM 1861 603 32.40% Total 1861 851 45.73% 0001010 Polling 1023 70 6.84% VBM 1023 266 26.00% Total 1023 336 32.84% 0001011 Polling 1022 110 10.76% VBM 1022 281 27.50% Total 1022 391 38.26% 0001012 Polling 919 106 11.53% VBM 919 296 32.21% Total 919 402 43.74% 0001013 Polling 945 121 12.80=0 VBM 945 297 31.43% Total 945 418 44.23% 0001014 Polling 1010 1 i 1 10.99% VBM 1410 345 34,16% Total 1010 456 45.15% 0001015 Polling 1355 150 11.076/4 VBM ; 355 505 3727°� MARIN COUNTY - ELECTIONS DEPARTMENT Date: 11/28/11 UNIFORM DISTRICT ELECTION Timege:2 of 11: :26 Page4 4 NOVEMBER 8, 2011 OFFICIAL FINAL STATEMENT OF VOTES CAST Citv of San Rafael - City Attorney TURN OUT Reg. Voters Cards Cast % Turnout Total 1355 655 48.34% 0001016 Polling 1315 176 13.38% VBM 1315 482 36.65% Total 1315 658 50.04% 0001110 Polling 409 53 12.96% VBM 409 194 47.43% "Total 409 247 60.39% 0001112 Polling 438 16 3.65% VBM 438 82 18.72% Total 438 98 22.37% 0001124 Polling 803 91 11.33% VBM 803 249 31.01% Total 803 340 42.34% 0001126 Polling 437 29 6.64% VBM 437 116 26.54% Total 437 145 33.18% 0002022 Polling 1427 169 1 1.84% VBM 1427 335 23.48% Total 1427 504 35.32% 0002023 Polling 34 6 17.65% VBM 34 0 0.00% Total 34 6 17.65% 0002024 Polling 1791 205 1 145% VBM 1791 474 26.47% Total 1791 679 37,91% 0002907 Polling 668 59 8.83% VBM 668 116 17.37% Total 668 175 26.20% 0004021 Polling 1640 137 8.35% VBM 1640 411 25.06% Total 1640 548 33,41% Total Polling 27780 3081 11.09% VBM 27780 8161 29.38% Total 27780 11242 40.4747. MARIN COUNTY - ELECTIONS DEPARTMENT Date: 1 1128111 26 UNIFORM DISTRICT ELECTION Time: 11:off Page:3 of 4 NOVEMBER 8, 2011 OFFICIAL FINAL STATEMENT OF VOTES CAST City of San Rafael - City Attorney City of San Rafael - City Attorney Reg. Voters I Times Counted I Total Votes I ROBERT -F. EPSTEIN I Write -In Votes Jurisdiction Wide 0001001 Polling 1171 131 90 86 95.56% 4 4.44% VBM 1171 287 182 181 99.45% 1 0.55% Total 1171 418 272 267 98.16% 5 1.84% 0001002 Polling 2 0 0 0 - 0 VBM ' 0 0 0 0 Total 2 0 0 0 0 0001003 Polling 1932 277 194 194100.00% 0 0.00% VBM 1932 568 417 410 98.32% 7 1.68% Total 1932 845 611 604 98.85% 7 1.15% 0001004 Polling 929 121 81 81 100.00% 0 0.00% VBM 929 279 218 218 100.00% 0 0.00% Total 929 400 299 299100.00% 0 0.00% 0001005 Polling 1505 117 78 77 98.72% 1 1.28% VBM 1505 320 218 213 97.71% 5 2.29% Total 1505 437 296 290 97.979'o 6 2.03% 0001006 Polling 2877 358 244 238 97.54% 6 2.46% VBM 2877 923 679 675 99.41% 4 0.59% Total 2877 1281 923 913 98.92% 10 1.08% 0001007 Polling 900 91 71 70 98.59% 1 1.41% VBM 900 359 259 256 98.84% 3 1.16% Total 900 450 330 326 98.79% 4 L21% 0001008 Polling 1367 129 90 89 98.89% 1 1.11% VBM 1367 373 290 289 99.66% 1 0.34% Total 1367 502 380 378 99.47% 2 0.53% 0001009 Polling 1861 248 199 197 98.99% 2 1.01% VBM 1861 603 437 432 98.86% 5 1.14% Total 1861 851 636 629 98.90% 7 1.10% 0001010 Polling 1023 70 55 52 94.55% 3 5.45% VBM 1023 266 210 207 98.57% 3 1.43% Total 1023 336 265 259 97.74% 6 2.26% 0001011 Polling 1022 110 82 82 100.00% 0 0.00% VBM 1022 281 203 200 98.52% 3 1.48% Total 1022 391 285 282 98.95% 3 1.05% 0001012 Polling 919 106 80 78 97.50% 2 2.50% VBM 919 296 226 223 98.6740 3 1.33% Total 919 402 306 301 98.37% 5 1,63% 0001013 Polling 945 121 96 94 97.92% 2 2.08% VBM 945 297 218 216 99.0840 2 0.92% Total 945 418 314 310 98.73% 4 1.27% 0001014 Polling 1010 111 85 84 98.82% 1 1.18% VBN­1 10107 345 244 243 99.59% 1 0.41910 Total 1010 456 329 327 99.39% 2 0.61% 0001015 Polling 355 150 109 104 95.41% 5 4.59°jo VBM 1355 505 366 363 99,18% 3 0.82oi0 MARIN COUNTY - ELECTIONS DEPARTMENT Date: 11/28/11 UNIFORM DISTRICT ELECTION Time: 11:21:26 Page:4 of 4 4 NOVEMBER 8, 2011 OFFICIAL FINAL STATEMENT OF VOTES CAST City of San Rafael - City Attorney City of San Rafael - City Attorney Reg. Voters Nimes Counted Notal Votes I ROBERT F. EPSTEIN I Write-in Votes Total 1355 655 475 467 98.32% 8 1.68% 0001016 Palling 1315 176 120 119 99.11% 1 0.83% VBM 1315 482 347 344 99.14% 3 0.86% Total 1315 658 467 463 99.14% 4 0.86% 0041110 Polling 409 53 42 42100.00% 0 0.00% VBM 409 194 162 162 100.00% 0 0.00% Total 409 247 204 20410OM% 0 0.00% 0001112 Polling 438 16 12 12100.40% 0 0.00% VBM 438 82 71 70 98.59% 1 1.41% Total 438 98 83 82 98.80% 1 1.20% 0001124 Polling 803 91 64 63 98.44% 1 1.56% VBM 803 249 187 185 98.93% 2 1.07% Total 803 340 251 248 98.80% 3 1.20% 0001126 Polling 437 29 24 23 95.83% 1 4.17% VBM 437 116 82 82 100.00% 0 0.00% Total 437 145 106 105 99.06% 1 0.94% 0002022 Polling 1427 169 118 113 95.76% 5 4.24% VBM 1427 335 239 231 96.65% 8 3.35% Total 1427 504 357 344 9636% 13 3.64% 0002023 Polling 34 6 4 4100.40% 0 0.00% VBM 34 0 0 0 0 Total 34 6 4 4100.00% 0 0.00%I 0002024 Polling 1791 205 142 136 95.77% 6 4.23%� VBM 1791 474 345 336 9739% 9 2.61% Total 1791 679 487 472 96.92% 15 3.08%� 0002907 Polling 668 59 46 43 93.48% 3 6,52% VBM 668 116 82 80 97.56% 2 2.440101 Total 668 175 128 123 96.09% 5 3.91%I 0004021 Polling 1640 137 104 103 99.04% 1 0.96%j VBM 1640 411 322 316 98.14% 6 1.86% Total 1640 548 426 419 98.36% 7 1.64% Total Polling 27780 3081 2230 2184 97.94% 46 2.06%I VBM27780 8161 6004 5932 98.80% 72 1.20%i Total 27780 11242 8234 8116 98.57% 118 1.43%, MARIN COUNTY - ELECTIONS DEPARTMENT Date: 11/28/11 UNIFORM DISTRICT ELECTION Time: 11: of I f Page: of 4 NOVEMBER 8, 2011 OFFICIAL FINAL STATEMENT OF VOTES CAST Citv of San Rafael - City Clerk TURN OUT Reg. Voters Cards Cast % Turnout 0001001 PollingI t71 131 11.19% VBM 1171 287 24,51`Yo Total 1171 418 35.70% 0001002 Polling 2 0 0.00% VBM 2 0 0.00% Total 2 0 0,00% 0001003 Polling 1932 277 14.34% VBM 1932 568 29.40% Total 1932 845 43.74% 0001004 Polling 929 121 13.02% VBM 929 279 30.03% Total 929 400 43.06% 0001005 Polling 1505 117 7.77% VBM 1505 320 21.26% Total 1505 437 29,04% 0001006 Polling 2877 358 12.44% 0001007 Polling 900 91 10.11% VBM 900 359 39.89% Total 900 450 50M% 0001008 Polling 1367 129 9.44% VBM 1367 373 27.29% Total 1367 502 36.72% 0001009 Polling 1861 248 13.33% VBM 1861 603 32.40% Total 1861 851 45.73% 0001010 Polling 1023 70 6.84% VBM 1023 266 26M% Total 1023 336 32.84% 0001011 Polling 1022 110 10.76% 0001012 Polling 919 106 11.53% VBM 919 296 32.21% "Total 919 402 43.74% `0'001013 Palling 945 121 12.809. VBM 945 297 31.43% Total 945 418 44.234,0 0001014 Polling 1010 113 0.99�i VBM 101( 345 34.16`;0 Total 1010 456 45.15% 0001015 Polling 13355 150 1 1.07% VBM 1355 505 37.27°0 MARIN COUNTY - ELECTIONS DEPARTMENT Date: 11/28/11 UNIFORM DISTRICT ELECTION Time: 11:21off Page:2 of 4 NOVEMBER 8, 2011 OFFICIAL FINAL STATEMENT OF VOTES CAST City of San Rafael - City Clerk TURN OUT Reg. Voters Cards Cast Turnout Total 1355 655 48.34% 0001016 Polling 1315 176 13.38% VBM 1315 482 36.65% "Total 1315 658 50.04% 0001110 Polling 409 53 12.96% VBM 409 194 47.43% Total 409 247 60.39% 0001112 Polling 438 16 3.65% VBM 438 82 18.72% "Total 438 98 22.37% 0001124 Polling 803 91 11.33% VBM 803 249 31.01% Total 803 340 42.34% 0001126 Polling 437 29 6,64% VBM 437 116 26.54% Total 437 145 33.18% 0002022 Polling 1427 169 11.84% VBM 1427 335 23.48% `Total 1427 504 35.32% 0002023 Polling 34 6 17.65% VBM 34 0 0.00% Total 34 6 17.65% 0002024 Polling 1791 205 11.45% VBM 1791 474 26.47% Total 1791 679 37.91% 0002907 Polling 668 59 8.83% VBM 668 116 17.37% Total 668 175 26.20% 0004021 Polling 1640 137 8.35% VBM 1640 411 25,06% Total 1640 548 33.41% Total Polling 27780 3081 11.09% MARIN COUNTY - ELECTIONS DEPARTMENT Date: 11/28111 Time: 11:21:43 UNIFORM DISTRICT ELECTION Page:3 of 4 NOVEMBER 8, 2011 OFFICIAL FINAL STATEMENT OF VOTES CAST City of San Rafael - City Clerk City of San Rafael - City Clerk And Assessor Reg, Voters I Times Counted ( Total Votes I ESTHER BEIRNE Write-in Votes 0001001 Polling1171 131 86 85 98.84% 1 1.16% VBM 1171 287 188 187 99.47% 1 0.53% Total 1171 418 274 272 99,27% 2 0.73% 0001002 Polling 2 0 0 0 - 0 - VBM 2 0 0 0 0 Total 2 0 0 0 0 0001003 Polling 1932 277 195 192 98.46% 3 1.54% VBM 1932 568 417 413 99.04% 4 0.96% Total 1932 845 612 605 98.86% 7 1.14% 0001004 Polling 929 121 80 80 100.00% 0 0.O % VBM 929 279 215 214 99.53% 1 0.47% Total 929 400 295 294 99.66% 1 034% 0001005 Polling 1505 117 78 78100.00% 0 0.00% VBM 1505 320 223 220 98.65% 3 1.35% Total 1505 437 301 298 99.00% 3 1.00% 0001006 Polling 2877 358 242 239 98.76% 3 1.24% VBM 2877 923 696 691 99.28% 5 0.72% Total 2877 1281 938 930 99.15% 8 0.85% 0001007 Polling 900 91 73 72 98.63% 1 1.37% VBM 900 359 263 261 99.24% 2 0.76% Total 900 450 336 333 99.11% 3 0.89% 0001008 Polling 1367 129 90 89 98.89% I 1.11% VBM 1367 373 291 291 100.00% 0 0.00% Total 1367 502 381 380 99.74% 1 026% 0001009 Polling 1861 248 198 197 99.49% 1 0.51% VBM 1861 603 443 441 99.55% 2 0.45% Total 1861 851 641 638 99.53% 3 0.47'0 0001010 Polling 1023 70 53 52 98.11% 1 1.89% VBM 1023 266 212 209 98.58% 3 1.42% Total 1023 336 265 261 98.49% 4 1.51% 0001011 Polling 1022 110 79 78 98.73% 1 1.27% VBM 1022 281 203 201 99.01% 2 0.99% Total 1022 391 282 279 98.94% 3 1.06% 000 10 12 Pollinsr 919 106 80 79 98.75% 1 1.25% VBM 919 296 233 232 99.57% 1 0.43`.'/0 Total 919 402 313 311 9936% 2 0.64% 000101 i Polling 945 121 90 89 98.89% 1 1.11% VBM 945 297 220 219 99.55°% 1 0.45% Total 945 418 310 308 99,350f0 2 0.65% 0001014 Polling lugs 111 83 82 98.80% I 1.20% VBM 1010 345 244 243 99.59% 1 0.41% Total 1010 456 327 325 99.39% 2 0.61% 0001015 Polling 1355 150 107 103 96.260/ 4 3.74% VBM 1355 505 363 360 99.17% 3 0.83% Date: 11/28/11 Time: 11:21:43 Page:4 of 4 MARIN COUNTY - ELECTIONS DEPARTMENT UNIFORM DISTRICT ELECTION NOVEMBER 8, 2011 OFFICIAL FINAL STATEMENT OF VOTES CAST City of San Rafael - City Clerk City of San Rafael - City Clerk And Assessor Reg, Voters Times Counted Total Votes ESTHER BEIRNE Write -In Votes Total 1355 655 470 463 98.51% 7 1.49% 0001016 Polling 1315 176 118 118 100.00% 0 0.00% VBM 1315 482 345 340 98.55% 5 1.45% Total 1315 658 463 458 98.92% 5 1.08% 0001110 Polling 409 53 40 40100.00% 0 0.00% VBM 409 194 154 154 100.00% 0 0.00% 'total 409 247 194 194100,00% 0 0.00% 0001112 Polling 438 16 13 13100.00% 0 0.00% VBM 438 82 68 68 100.00% 0 0.00% Total 438 98 81 81 100.0 % 0 0.00% 0001124 Polling 803 91 65 64 98.46% 1 1.54010 VBM 803 249 187 185 98.93% 2 1.07% Total 803 340 252 249 98.81% 3 1.19% 0001126 Polling 437 29 23 23 100,00% 0 0.00% VBM 437 116 78 78 100.00% 0 0.00% Total 437 145 101 101 100.00% 0 0.00% 0002022 Polling 1427 169 120 115 95.83010 5 4.17% VBM 1427 335 242 237 97.93% 5 2.07% Total 1427 504 362 352 97.24% 10 2.76% 0002023 Polling 34 6 4 4100.00% 0 0.00% VBM 34 0 0 0 0 Total 34 6 4 4100.00% 0 0.00% 0002024 Polling 1791 205 147 144 97.96% 3 2.04% VBM 1791 474 355 347 97.75% 8 2.25% Total 1791 679 502 491 97.81% 11 2.19% 0002907 Polling 668 59 45 44 97.78% 1 2.22% VBM 668 116 82 81 98.78% 1 1.22% Total 668 175 127 125 98.43% 2 1.57% 0004021 Polling 1640 137 107 106 99.07% 1 0.93% VBM 1640 411 324 320 98.77% 4 1.23% Total 1640 548 431 426 98.84% 5 1.16% Notal Polling 27780 3081 2216 2186 98.65% 30 1.35% VBM 27780 8161 6046 5992 99.11% 54 0.89010 Total 27780 11242 8262 8178 98.98% 84 1.02% Date: 11/28/11 Time: 11:21:43 Page:4 of 4